The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, January 29, 2010

How to Diffuse Curly Hair


This TotalBeauty Bit caught my eye...I have used diffusers before and always end up with hair that looks like steel wool. I am also getting a little tired of straight hair and have been allowing some of my natural curl to show when I blow. I don't think I am ready to do the Melina Kanakaredes thing, (and quite frankly, I am dying to see her with a good blow out), but when I am, at least I will know how.

Enjoy!!!

xox,
DD

TotalBeauty.com
How to Diffuse Curly Hair -- the Right Way

Follow this step-by-step guide to get frizz-free, defined curls


Curly hair guru Ouidad shares the exact steps you should follow to get gorgeous curls. She covers the products to use, the temperature of the blow dryer and even exactly what to do with your hands. Pretty sweet, huh?

See guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...