The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Vita Liberate: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Vita Liberate Body Blur
$45
I know, I know, I know! It has been for-EVAH!  Apologies my Lovelies, it's just truly hard to find the time...I promise I will do better, but my posts will definitely be briefer.

After having a neck to toe freckle zapping session this winter, and spending a month in a burqa covering my wounds, I SWORE to myself, that I would stay out of the sun this summer.  Truly, why go through the discomfort, expense and fashion inconvenience only to have every spot resurface in mere minutes after a day at the beach or pool?

There is another problem...Self tanning, either professionally or self applied, seems to deposit and then expand, making any residual age spots or freckles look like my body has been pelted with pennies.

NOT pretty!

What to do???
Happily, I did find one product that has kept me out of the sun, while managing to impart a healthy looking light tan and nicely, blurring imperfections...Vita Liberate Body Blur. 

Vita Liberate Body Blur as described by its creator:

Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish in Light is a wash off skin finishing body makeup that perfects skin, gives a natural looking tint for the body, and reflects light for a photo-ready finish. This wash off tan lotion is great for softening the appearance of veins and small scars for a flawless skin finish. This organic product is suitable for use on the face and body.

Vita Liberate Body Blur dries very quickly, so it will not rub off on your clothes. A little bit does go a fairly long way, so while it is pricey, a tube should last you a couple of months.  To me, it feels more like I'm applying moisturizer than, eek, body makeup.  I can definitely recommend it in place of professional spray tanning for special occasions, all you need is an accomplice with a tanning mitt to cover your back.

So that's it for now Lovelies! Vita Liberate is available at Ulta and Sephora, but finding it online may be more dependable than in your nearest store location.

I was in need of new tube of Medium Latte, and just lucked out at The Derm Store, where their 20% off Labor Day Sale, continues through the 6th.  

Worth it...

xox,
DD



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...