The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Laura Geller's Real Deal Concealer IS!


Laura Geller The Real Deal Concealer
Light, Medium and Dark
$22


A few weeks back, I rhetorically asked if  I would ever stop buying and trying new concealers.  There is always that nagging hope, with any product I try, that this will be the one.  My search will be over and I can just consider it the Holy Grail of its category and be done.

As you can imagine, Sephora, Ulta and CVS are some of my happy places... I roll from aisle to aisle in a zen like stupor, sifting, sorting and sometimes checking reviews as I go.

On an Ulta run the other night, where lighting is as flattering as a bus depot, I gasped as I spied my reflection.  Who was that tired looking woman with the dark circles???

The first thing within arm's reach, was Laura Geller The Real Deal Concealer for, "serious coverage".  Goodie!  Loved that there were only 3 shades. 10 shades of concealer offerings is 7 more than I can wrap my head around.
I used just a tiny dot on my pinkie, dabbed and gently blended the rest under my eye.  VOILA!  A total transformation!  I walked to another mirror, just to make sure it wasn't a mirage.

It wasn't.  I promptly matched my other under eye and included it in my haul. Would it stand up to my own mirror and lightening in the morning? Crease, fade or become a lint trap during the course of the next day???

Yes. No. No. No.

It's a love fest Lovelies! This is like a weeks vacation in a tube!  Laura Geller The Real Deal Concealer is an official DivaDebbi Holy Grail!  

Two words of caution;  a little goes a long way.  Be patient to let it warm a bit on your skin and don't tug to spread it.  Lazy me loved the short shade offerings but some of you may find the limited options frustrating.  I feel blessed that the medium, which is a bit light with a slight yellow hue, is absolutely perfect for my coloring.

Here's hoping, you will fare as well I did...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...