The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, August 24, 2017

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Serum

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Serum


I strongly suspected one of my male friends was taking a dip in the self tanning pond..."Give it up, Darling. I know you are tanner than you were yesterday and the color is sublime...what are you using???", I pried.

Startled but honestly, he confessed, "L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Serum." Gracias, for the full disclosure...

I had the feeling it already existed in my arsenal...if so, it was time to revisit it...
Sure enough, I had it.  Ok!!!  Not sure why it was tried and abandoned, but I was ready for round two.




As many of you know, I purchased the luxury women's apparel store Mary Jane Denzer with my partner, Anastasia Cucinella in January. It's been an incredibly exciting experience and we are loving every moment.  It's also been the busiest summer I've had in many years, that hasn't allowed for a lot of fun in the sun.

I am extremely happy with the very natural looking faux tan I have achieved with Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Serum.  (See above).

It's simple to use, either straight up or mixed with your favorite moisturizer.  I like equal parts serum and Burts Bee's Radiance Day Lotion, one of my DivaDebbi Holy Grail's. With there newest formula, they even claim 2 weeks of staying power, after 3 consecutive days of use. (I haven't needed to purchase it yet).

The pro's handily outweigh the con;  it is streak proof, dries quickly, and creates a natural looking sun kissed glow. If you have any concerns about deepening the look of a scar, freckle or age spot, quickly dab it with a Q-Tip with a bit of alcohol on it.

The con is the smell, which is on the heavy side of the  eau de DHA chemical scent. Fortunately, it dissipates fairly quickly.

I absolutely plan to use this product year round!  I wholly recommend this product for any DIY self tanners. You simply can't muck it up!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...