The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, May 21, 2017

New Beginnings!

Debra OShea and Anastasia Cucinella
Co-Owners Mary Jane Denzer
White Plains, NY


Hello my Lovelies!!!

I know it's been way too long since I've last posted.  As many of you know, in January of this year, my partner Anastasia Cucinella and I became the new owners of Mary Jane Denzer in White Plains.  It's been a very busy and exciting time!  Here is a link to pictures of our New Owner's Celebration, which was covered by The Fairfield County Look. It was a wonderful night, that we celebrated with clients, friends, designers and our vendor partners.

During this respite from blogging, I even surpassed 2,000,000 pageviews, but didn't have a chance to celebrate and thank you, my lovely, loyal readers, so I shall do so now. Thank you!!!

Before I started blogging, I was known to send out group emails to my Besties, with whatever beauty product I had last fallen hard for...I couldn't help myself, really... I just wanted to share the good news.

My blog, DivaDebbi, became an extension of that, and over the years, my readers grew from friends, to world wide readers.  It also attracted the attention of PR companies, who, doing what they do best, would reach out to see if I might be interested in sampling their newest beauty offerings.  Outside my front door, the UPS boxes piled up...

With that comes the responsibility to review, with integrity, products at a pace that sometimes felt like Lucy, trying to keep up with the chocolates on the conveyor belt...

So I got to thinking, I love to write and I enjoy my blog, but my extra time is precious.  I would still love to give a shout out when I'm overjoyed by my latest love and conversely, my loathes, but would like to to do it in a way, that does not feel like an obligation.

Here is how we are going to move forward together!  I am going to continue to review products, but for the most part, since I do plenty of buying (and returning),  I am only going to write about my own purchases. That way, I won't have the pressure of having to do reviews.  When I do post, they will be short and sweet, without a lot of links or backstories, similar in fact, to my original email blasts.

I so appreciate this journey we have been on, for over 9 years! I hope you will continue to enjoy my blog and share it with others. Besides, tomorrow I am going to tell you all about my 3 Second Brow Eyebrow Stamp...

You couldn't possibly want to miss out on that, would you???

xox
xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...