The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, May 27, 2017

DivaDebbi's Best and Worst of Cannes Fashion 2017





Ok, Lovelies, I'm a bit behind, but still wanted to throw my 4 cents in on what I loved and what I loathed at Cannes this year.

Every Spring, stars, models and celebutantes make the glamorous trek to the Cannes International Film Festival.  Sprinkled over 12 days, films, of all genres, are previewed and judged.  And of course, so is the Red Carpet...

I like my Girls pretty and impeccable on the Red Carpet and for any event...  I think you can still push the fashion envelope without looking like a spectacle, don't you??? Beautiful fashion is what my partner Anastasia Cucinella and I always strive for, when buying for our store Mary Jane Denzer.

A few of my favorite picks were also later pans on the likes of Elle Fanning, Jessica Chastain, Diane Kruger, Bella Hadid and Uma Thurman.  Go figure!  Take a peek...

 LOVES:










(A remarkable mosaic)

(My FIRST EV-AH Tilda swoon, in her beloved Haider Ackermann)




Diane Kruger
Sublime!

Bella Hadid

LOATHES:
















So, do you agree? Shall we agree to disagree? Do chime in...

xox,
Debra OShea
Co-Owner
Mary Jane Denzer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...