The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, January 15, 2017

One to Skip; Physician's Formula Argan Wear Bronzer

Physician's Formula  Argan Wear Bronzer


I am officially, DEVASTATED.  My long term DivaDebbi Holy Grail Bronzer,
Stila's One Step Bronze has been relegated to the beauty graveyard.  

My antennae was raised when I was unable to purchase it at retail, with Stila's other One-Step products.Covertly, they do have a similar looking product called One -Step Illuminate. It appears bronze in hue and I nearly purchased it.  My friend Jane ordered it twice, before realizing this was no mistake... One-Step Bronze is officially MIA.   I did find one on Amazon, that hails from Australia and could be mine for a 30% up tick. No thanks. Beauty Graveyard websites and Ebay have also proved futile.

OK, so what is it about Stila One- Step Bronze that made it so irresistible?  I adored the light mousse like formula, that, once applied with a fluffy brush, added a lit from within, bronze glow, that never stuck in fine lines and pores, unlike powder bronzers.


While on a CVS run, I spotted Physicians Formula Argan Wear Bronzer. Yes, it's a powder, but what I was hoping was that the addition of 100% Argan Oil could be the answer.

As soon as I arrived home, I tried it....I was immediately hit with an over powering scent that emanated from the pretty palette. Pretty much, it smells like the back of a cab that is being fragrance bombed by one of those pine shaped air fresheners.

Quelle horreur!

Surely, it would dissipate once applied???  Nope.  I was literally gagging until I washed it off.  How did it look?  Orangey.  Did it float over fine lines as hoped? Not.

So, the search continues. Surely, I imagined, I could find a dupe or product that would work similarly.  I have researched blogs, articles, and websites and come up empty handed.  I welcome your suggestions, whole heartily.

I'm counting on you Lovelies...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...