The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, December 25, 2016

My Next Chapter Begins...

Anastasia Cucinella and Debra O'Shea
Co-Owners of Mary Jane Denzer


Mary Jane Denzer
7 Renaissance Square
White Plains, N.Y. 10601
914-328-0331

I am delighted, to announce, that I am the new Co-Owner of Mary Jane Denzer, in White Plains, with my esteemed partner, Anastasia Cucinella. 

Mary Jane Denzer has been a tri-state destination, for exquisite  special occasion clothing for nearly 40 years.  2 years ago Mary Jane built her dream space, a magnificent 5,000 square foot store, adjacent to the Ritz Carlton in White Plains, just 15 minutes from Greenwich. (Valet parking is always complimentary.)

Sadly, Mary Jane passed away last December, (I remembered her fondly in this memorial blog.) Anastasia and I are honored to carry on her legacy, of offering the most beautiful clothes anywhere, for women to wear to the important occasions in their lives. 

Additionally, we will be scouring NY and Europe, to add fabulous ready-to-wear lines to our collection.  Our goal is to cover all your needs for day and night, so you will always have a reason to visit us at Mary Jane Denzer, (and of course, I will be doing house visits!) 

We look forward to partnering with the community on events that matter to you and increasing our social media presence via DivaDebbi.com, Facebook and Instagram

I have thoroughly enjoyed 23 years of servicing my lovely and loyal clients at Razooks, Saks and happily, for the last 16, at Richards, for the Mitchell family. The opportunity to co-own and buy for, my own establishment however, was an irresistible opportunity, and the true pinnacle to my retail career. 

I so look forward to sharing this next chapter with you! Please visit our website at mjdenzer.com to see our beautiful store. I will be in on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, and full time, beginning January 9th.





I would love to think that my beautiful Mom, Joan Lieberman, who passed in June, and w was President of her own fashion jewelry business, is smiling proudly.  She would have loved this...

xox,
DD

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS DEBBIE!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
    I will come and see you at MJD next time I am in NY..
    much love,
    Marinela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marinela Darling!!!
    NOTHING would give me greater joy!!! Please call me so we can have lunch too!

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...