The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Primer

L'Oreal Voluminous Primer
$7.99


Now here's a happy addition to the L'Oreal family.  I LOVE primers.  They make an enormous difference in volume and length and technically, the first coat (best done one eye at a time) can just be slapped on with abandon. Follow up with your favorite mascara and you will be  thrilled with the enhancement.

Pinkie swear.

A "pro" tip on their website suggests applying two coats of primer for maximum effect.  Oh joy! I was tempted to remove my eye makeup now, just so I could try it out for myself.  The morning can't come soon enough.

My first primer was Lancome Cil Booster XL.  It's a fantastic product.  It's also expensive and dries out fairly quickly.  My cheaper cheerful cheat, was to purchase stepchild  L'Oreal's Superstar Mascara, which is a two stepper with a built in primer.  Hate the mascara. LOVE LOVE LOVE the primer and it lasts for months. For $12.99, it was less than half the price of Lancome's, so I still feel like I was getting the better deal, even though it was a bit wasteful.

Nicely, L'Oreal has now created Voluminous Primer as a stand alone product for $7.99.  I haven't bought it yet, (since I still have plenty of Superstar left), but I'm hoping upon hope, they didn't try and reinvent the already perfect wheel.

If any of you Lovelies try it before I do, please let me know.  I'm pretty sure, this is a winner...

xox,
DD


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi,
    I bought this primer and it is terrific. It never seems to dry out and my lashes always look lush!
    It's a no brainer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent to hear Anon!
    Thanks so much for the feedback. As soon as my other dries out I will be purchasing the Voluminous Primer.

    xox,
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing a makeup course by Lina, she trains best make-up lesson London . I heard about this one there from my friend Emily. I bought this and this is really good. Prime my lashes so well and mascara looks so good and lasts really long.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...