The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser: Answered Prayers

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser
$5.99
I picked up Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser on a whim during a CVS run.

For once, I thought I would start at the lower end before throwing beaucoup bucks, at a problem. This time, I got lucky.

I don't know what's been going on with my hairline near the front part lately.  Out of nowhere, I have some breakage and flyaways. 

How is it that a brand new beauty woe can crop up while you sleep???  

Is this fair???  Does this happen to men??? Or does it and they are just in happy oblivion???


Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser is actually intended to repair split end breakage...Do you think it knows the difference between a split end at the top or a split end at the end???

I gambled it could go either way and my bet paid off.

I have used it 3 times now and I can really see the difference.  I applied about a dimes worth of product to the front section of my hair and combed it through, after shampooing and conditioning.  I didn't add any additional product, except a touch of anti frizz serum.

It would be fabulous if the damage was actually being "repaired" but at this point I am happy to confirm that it does at least appear "erased". 

I've never actually had a split end before, have you?  I'm writing this right before bed...you never know what you will wake up with, but if my ends go, at least I already know how to fix them and so do you...

xox,
DD


1 comment:

  1. I was was having some hair breakage myself, turns out i was using to much products or conditioners containing protein. The protein makes hair strong, but to much can cause brittleness and hair snaps.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...