The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, July 14, 2014

Lash Em 6 Week Update

Lash Em Lash and Brow Enhancing Serum
$70

My lashes after 6 weeks of using Lash em Lash and Brow Enhancing Serum



Oh, I am a happy camper...I have finally found the ONE eyelash enhancing serum that does not make me look and feel like I have Drano in my eyes. Another plus??? My lashes are longer.

When I first tried Lash Em at the end of May, I described the full litany of my lash history, which includes no less than 6 lash products over the last 6 years. Most of them worked, some spectacularly so, but at some point, I inevitably had to choose between pain and peacock lashes.


Finally, I don't have to choose.  Just like all the others, I apply a thin line on clean lashes before bed. With Lash Em,  I never have to wake up wondering if my lids are hermetically sealed either...they open on cue.

Hallelujah!

I also no longer look like I have either been bawling my eyes out or allergic to the universe by 4 pm.  I'm completely happy and will continue to purchase Lash Em when my sample runs out. It is more than fairly priced at $70 for a 3 month plus supply.

One thing I have learned about lash and brow enhancing serums, is that what works for me, won't necessarily work for you, but for those who have experienced extreme sensitivity to other products, I highly recommend giving Lash Em a try.

You have nothing  to lose exceptt red, itchy eyes and hopefully will gain long, lush, lashes to gain. 

Persistence and vanity have finally paid off and to think, it only took 6 years...

xox,
DD 

2 comments:

  1. great review, I have often wondered about these lash enhancing serums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Antionette,
    It's been a long time coming!!! I couldnt be happier!

    xox
    DD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...