The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Sensai Cellular Performance Recontouring Lift Essence

Kanebo Sensai Cellular Performance Recontouring Lift Essence
Neiman Marcus $180



Last month, I wrote about Sensai Intensive Hair Mask. It was my first introduction to Kanebo products, which I thought, mistakenly, were limited to hair care.  

It's such an incredible product.  The first thing you notice is the scent of beautiful flowers; it's infused with 10 different kinds--The second thing you will notice is your lush, thick, shiny hair.  I loved it so much, that I took to scooping out little goodie jars to share with my Gal Pals.

When my friends at Tractenberg PR, wrote me about Sensai Cellular Performance Recontouring Lift Essence, I hadn't  realized that they also have an extensive skincare collection.  Divine!

love serums and have used them twice daily for nearly seven years, at the advice of Dr. Denese, on a Channel 13 fundraiser. Dr. Denese believes that serums allow moisturizers to act more efficaciously. I believed her and took copious notes. I was still following her skin care routine; cleanse, exfoliate, apply serum, moisturize.

Sensai Cellular Performance Recontouring Lift Essence is a serum created to, "define facial areas that are sagging or puffy, by improving the water metabolism of your skin, so your skin will be more lifted-up, firm and taut".

The main ingredient Suikazura (Japanese Honeysuckle extract), "promotes water metabolism of skin cells to help counter puffiness and streamline facial profile". 

It also smells heavenly.

"Micro-Mesh Uplifter increases integral quantity to pull up collagen fibers. Advanced Lifting Network Technology forms a tight film to support sagging skin".

Unlike Dr. Denese, Kanebo Sensai recommends, "Applying 2-3 drops all over the face in the mornings and evenings after penetrating skin with a lotion. 

I swear my cheekbones look more sculpted, I'm hoping my jawline will follow...

I'm so happy I had the opportunity to sample this luxe, lovely serum. It's much smaller than my hair mask, so lovelies, goodie jars are out.

If this is within your beauty budget, its definitely worth treating yourself. The next time you're at Neiman Marcus, take a peek, I know I will.  Who knows where temptation will lead...

I think we are worth it.

xox,DD





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...