The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Love, Your Polyvore Friend: Sending Diva to Paris

Love, Your Polyvore Friend

Love, Your Polyvore Friend by emavera featuring blue jackets



Regular readers know all about my Polyvore addiction...It's not just a place where I get my fashion jollies daily and exercise my creative skills, but a place where real friendships are born, that know no boundaries across states and continents.

My sweet friend Emavera, whose beautifully curated sets I adore, created this set for me, to rally the poly troops to help me win a trip to Paris Fashion Week.

My FB friends and colleagues have been fantastic too!  Here is the link to 39Nineteen's contest page to vote for me. You can vote for me everyday until the 14th :).

So appreciated!!!

xox,
DD




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...