The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask

Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask
4 Packettes $7.95


I normally think of Biore products as a quality, mass market product for the teen set, but three things appealed to me about their new charcoal infused masks, so I happily agreed to sample it:
  1. It's self warming...nowadays, I'll take some toasty anywhere I can find it
  2. It works in just one minute
  3. I'm overdue for a facial, and all of the creams I have been slathering on are starting to clog my pores.
Delightfully, it's not only easy to use, but fun!

Simply apply it with dry fingers, to clean damp skin.  The charcoal mask is indeed charcoal, as in grey and it warms deliciously upon touch. Leave it on for a minute or so, rinse well and then surprise...

There is a whoosh of icy cool sensation and then voila!  Scrupulously clean skin.

I'm so glad I didn't pre-judge this product--it's powerfully effective and the only thing kid friendly about it is the price.

Nice...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...