The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, May 10, 2013

Lavender Love

Lavender Love

Lavender Love by divadebbi 



I have been obsessed with lavender since my Fairytale youth, specifically Ms. Cinderella.  Her story enchanted me.  I had a large picture book that I poured over endlessly.  My favorite part of the story, of course, is when her Fairy Godmother changes her from a rag wearing scullery maid, into a Red Carpet vision.  It looked something like this:



It still resonates.  I love lavender.   I think it is one of the few universally flattering shades that looks well on brunettes, blondes and red heads and all skin tones.  Do you wear lavender???

I always encourage my clients to try any shade of purple as long as it is blue based. You may imagine you "can't wear it", but I promise you, you can...beautifully.

Just remember to be home by midnight...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...