The Clock Stops Here...

Monday, May 27, 2013

Burt's Bees Radiance Products: Buzz Worthy and Fit for a Queen

Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion
with Royal Jelly
$9
I received a sample of Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion with Royal Jelly recently from my friends at Tractenberg P.R.  I like Burt's Bees products...they rarely disappoint.

I am always looking for a high quality, price friendly body lotions since I use them with abandon.  This one, is, in a word, delicious.

The texture is a bit thin,  but silky.  It smells heavenly, absorbs quickly and since it contains mica, a light reflecting mineral, it leaves you glowing.

It is infused with Royal Jelly and Sunflower Oil. The star is definitely the Royal Jelly, the same substance that is fed to Queen Bees.  Royal Jelly is packed with, "8 essential amino acids, Niacin, Folic Acid and vitamins A, B1, B6, C, D, and E."

The other product I received was Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser:

Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser
with Royal Jelly
$10
I knew as soon as I smelled it that I had used and loved this cleanser before.

I was happy to see that after doing a quick cleanse and then a more thorough one with my Clarisonic Mia, that I felt exactly the same way.

This is what I wrote back in 2010:
Infused with jojoba beads, fruit acid and royal jelly, the texture is creamy. The jojoba beads lend themselves to gentle exfoliation. After my ritual 10 rinses, it is nearly 100% clean, leaving my face glowing. If there is a rare touch of makeup left behind, it is easily whisked away with some toner.

I concluded by saying, "When it does come time to replace it, I will have no qualms about spending $10.00. This, my darlings, is a what I call a beauty bahgin."

And it still is...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...