The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ramona Singer- An Intervention

Ramona Singer- An Intervention

My Polyvore addiction shows no signs of abating. Given my druthers, I'd be playing on it morning, noon and night.

One of my favorite Polyvore pals, Sheryl, recently started a new group called, "Star Styles". Our first contest was a Real Houswive's challenge; we could either create a set in homage to any of the cast members or submit a "makeover"...

You just have to know I'd choose the latter.

I would LOVE to get my hands on Ramona Singer. Ramona is an attractive woman, who in her mid-fifties, can actually still get away with wearing a bikini. What she should get away from are the too small, too short, too revealing polyester satin frocks she frequently wears at night, with 2 inch platform pumps.

Potentially flammable, unflattering and dated. 'Nuf said.

I created this set for Ramona. I think she would look 10 years younger if she dressed more elegantly in clothing that didn't looked like neoprene.

Meow.

xox,
DD

1 comment:

  1. You are spot-on about Ramona's wardrobe. Her current choices make her look, well, in need of a makeover! Thank you for mentioning the group! Great set, friend.
    -Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...