The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mary-Kate, Ashley and Mink

A mink sweater never hurts...






I have to admit, that I am a huge fan of  "The Row", the fashion label created by the Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley.  The name pays homage to the exquisite bespoke tailoring available in shops on Savile Row in London.

The "twins", (fraternal, not identical), have parlayed their personal style, a bohemian mix of vintage pieces, oversized coats, sweaters and sunglasses, with boots,  flowing skirts or leather leggings, into a coveted line of clothing.

They also have a deep love of luxe and fur, something that has not endeared them to the folks at  PETA.  A perfect example of their idea of luxurious whimsy?  A mink, sleeveless turtleneck.

That's my idea of it as well...

The rest of this Polyvore set, is how I imagined I would wear it, if I had a spare $5800 to spend on a sleeveless mink turtleneck in the first place.

What a world!!!

xox,
DD














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...