The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Is Bliss, bliss???

Fortune smiled on me today...My sweetly, generous in-laws won an enormous basket of Bliss products and decided to bequeath the bounty to me. Yipee!!! In my book, this is one peg down from winning the state lottery. Some are dupes of similar products that I already have open, so I will store these for awhile, and give side bar updates as I work my way though this bounty.
The first thing I tried was Glamour Glove Gel. It purports to "help lighten up those loathsome "liver" spots", ummm, this could be right up there with penicillin... The key ingredients are lemon, parsley and mulberry root. It sounds vaguely like something one would glaze chicken picata with, but I am naturally game...
Oh my...I don't know how to describe this any other way, but the smell is distinctly that of cat piss. Can I endure this? I will suffer for fashion any day, but what about beauty???
No can do. 5 minutes in and I am out. One down and 19 to go...

xox,
Dd

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...