The Clock Stops Here...

Thursday, January 4, 2018

AuraGlow Tooth Whitening Pen

AuraGlow Tooth Whitening Pen
$18.99 on Amazon Prime



Minutes after reordering this little gem on Amazon, I received a reach out to try one of those charcoal whiteners from an Australian company.  I will admit to be curious about them, so I bit and accepted their offer to try their product for review...Let's see how long if ever it takes to receive.

In the meanwhile, I did want to share this very effective whitener, that is gentle and works without triggering gum sensitivity.   AuraGlow recommends using it daily... That seems like overkill to me...I can firmly attest that once a week will nicely remove surface stains from coffee, tea, wine etc. and will leave your teeth looking whiter.

I apply it to freshly brushed, tissue dried teeth, before bed and avoid drinking any liquids for at least 30 minutes.  I guarantee you will like what you see in the mirror in the morning!

The active ingredients are as follows:

  • Contains 35% Carbamide Peroxide whitening gel to break down and remove stains on the surface of the teeth from coffee, wine, soda, tea, smoking and more! Pen includes 20+ whitening treatments and gel comes in a cool, mint-flavor for a refreshing smile every time. Gel is made in USA, gluten-free, kosher and safe for enamel.
Carbamide Peroxide is the star ingredient here, which is always used in professional whitening kits. 

Simpler than strips, trays or a trip to the dentist, I have been remiss in not sharing it with you sooner.

You are very welcome, (btw, it is inexplicably $10 more on Auraglow.com)
and if my charcoal whitener arrives, I promise to update you on my results...

Stay warm and be safe!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...