The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Monsieur Big Mascara

Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
$25.00

Bonsoir Lovelies!!!!

Its's been waaaaay too long, I know...

I have been a very busy bee this Fall, buying for our store Mary Jane 
Denzer , with my amazing partner, Anastasia Cucinella, and working with our fabulous clients.

I snuck a sister's weekend in Palm Beach for a little R&R and frankly, have not been buying as many new products lately, remarkably, because I'm pretty satisfied with the current lot.  I will be updating you on a few though, I promise.

For starters, there is the beloved by many Monsieur Big Mascara, which even garnered an Allure Beauty Award for 2017.Of course I had high hopes after hearing all the hype...Sadly, I found Monsieur Big, tres ordinaire and certainly not worth the $25.00 price tag.  Sadly, I was also too busy to return it, so I have been making due with it.

Am I alone? Due weigh in if you loved it...If not, I advise taking a pass, or at least looking for the smaller $12 version I noticed on a recent Sephora visit.

Miss you, and still love you!!!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...