The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Imagining Emma in Tony Ward!

Created by Divadebbi on Polyvore gown by Tony Ward


Are you excited for Hollywood's big night???  I am, of course.  The most fun part being the Red Carpet naturally...

As always, I have zero interest in what the men are wearing.  If I ever had the opportunity to interview on the RC, I would skip them entirely...either they get it right, ala George Clooney and keep it sleek and classic, or muck it up clownishly. Nothing. Worth. Noting....It's all about the Girls.


I adore Emma Stone and also enjoy her Red Carpet choices, that are never boring, suit her personality to a tee and are almost always on my A List.  Above I imagined her in this spectacular Tony Ward couture gown.  We are very excited to just receive some fabulous new gowns and cocktail dresses at Mary Jane Denzer .  The Lebanese Italian designer is a master of cut and only uses the most exquisite silk, lace and tulle for his creations.  I had a ball playing Barbie and trying them all on!

So, do check in tomorrow, for my DivaDebbi Red Carpet Report Card.  Let me know your loves and loathes!

Happy watching...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...