The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Blogger DivaDebbi's Must-Haves for Fall

Blogger DivaDebbi's Must-Haves for Fall



This is the time of year when my clients and friends want the short list of what the hottest trends for Fall.  Despite loving our summer fun, there is something intoxicating about Fall clothes to wit; I have tons of early bird clients at Richards, who couldn't care less that the mercury is hovering above 90. Bring on the suede, cashmere, fur, velvet, brocade and boots. Love you Girls, and I'm right there with you.

It dawned on me last night, that I could use Polyvore to create a set that would give you a visual tutorial on Fall's must-haves.  In addition, here's what else you will be seeing a lot of in both magazines and in stores.



  • Fringe
  • 70's Inspirations
  • Car wash skirts
  • Mid-calf pleated skirts
  • Brocades for day
  • Long sleeved dresses
  • One shouldered dresses and tops
  • Men's wear suiting
  • Loafers
  • Long vests
  • Skinny scarves
  • Statement earrings
  • Red lipstick and smoky eyes


Most importantly, dress for your body type and nudge your style a bit.  In other words, try something a little surprising, but not so much that you feel like you are wearing a costume.

For those in the tri-state who would like my assistance with styling and laser eye for fit, please call me to schedule your complimentary consultation and appointment at Richards. 203-622-0551 If you enjoy shopping on line, you can select me as your Stylist on our website.  Fill up your shopping cart with ideas and you and I can virtually discuss their merits.

Gotta love good technology!

Happy shopping...

xox,
DD


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...