The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, March 13, 2015

Cheap and Cheerful: EOS Lip Balm

EOS Lip Balms
3.29-4.99 at Ulta and Drug stores nationwide
.
No...these are not Easter Eggs, just cheekily packaged lip balms from EOS aka Evolution of Smooth.

Mine is Sweet Mint, and it resides on my bedside table.  Applying it, it my last beauty do, every night before I fall asleep.

I picked this up on a whim at CVS a few months back and I'm so glad I did.  Infused with vitamins, Shea butter, and antioxidants it's got all of the good stuff and none of the bad: petrolatum and parabens. It feels luxe, tastes delish and makes my lips feel plump and lush.

In the morning, my lips are perfectly primed for a day of my Holy Grail lip pencil, (MAC Soar) and my latest obsession, Pur Minerals Chateau Kisses Lip Plumping Gloss (a lovely hybrid between a stain and a gloss.)

Can you really ask for more for under $5 bucks???

I think not...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...