The Clock Stops Here...

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Behind the Scenes: My Olay Timeless Holiday Beauty Shoot


I don't know about you, but I cannot believe we are already approaching the Holidays, because frankly, Labor Day feels like it was 3 days ago.

At the end of the summer, I had the pleasure of participating in Olay's Timeless Holiday Beauty shoot for Real Simple Magazine's Holiday Spectacular issue.
I posted about my fun filled beauty adventure with fellow bloggers Grace Atwood and Tonya Staab. It was a blast!!!

There was so much hustle and bustle, that after a short time, we were no longer aware that videographers who were documenting the action behind the scenes.

Yesterday, I received this wonderful video which captured the essence of our day. I'm so excited to share it with you below!!!


video

To see the complete advertorial and your chance to win a $10 gift card to Target for purchasing our favorite Olay products, pick up your issue of Real Simple's Holiday Spectacular issue today.

I hope you enjoy it!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...