The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, November 7, 2014

A Bomb: CoverGirl Bombshell Intensity Felt Tip Eyeliner

CoverGirl Bombshell Intensity Eyeliner
$9.99


When I'm on vacation, or just a Girl's Getaway for a a few days, I always look forward to taking a break from my morning makeup routine--Sometimes it just feels great to let your skin and lashes breathe.

While doing a last minute CVS run to pick up some fresh sunblock, I naturally did a quick cruise of the cosmetics aisle.

I spotted what I thought might be a potent, portable, waterproof eyeliner, CoverGirl's Bombshell Intensity Eyeliner.  Would it really be so terrible to do just a quick swipe everyday? Otherwise, I might have to wear a name tag for my friends to recognize me.
The directions suggest shaking the liner vigorously. As you do so, you will hear the click clack of a ball like mechanism.  

The first thing I noticed about the Dark Brown liner that I chose, was it was anything but...more of an odd, too light, milk chocolate.  The tip is a thickish felt and I had I hopes of creating a clean line, might even be wing nicely to create a cat eye.

It was not to be...CoverGirl Bombshell Intensity Eyeliner applies in an odd manner.  Literally it skips...whole sections just get nothing...not even when you circle back to them. Then, there was the "waterproof" factor. Maybe it's waterproof, if you were simply shedding a tear or two.  Did it hold up in a pool, steam room or even through a massage???

Not at all.

So not only does, this product apply terribly, it definitely does not meet my standard for a long wearing, waterproof liner. This liner skips, and so should you...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...