The Clock Stops Here...

Friday, February 24, 2012

Maybelline: Lip Love

Maybelline ColorSensational High Shine Lipsticks $7.49

In case you have been cave dwelling all winter, be prepared for some lip drama this Spring.  As someone who had day dreamed about the luxury of having the perfect shade of berry nude permanently etched on my lips. I am finally feeling the pull towards experimenting with brighter shades...I can't think of a better way to do this than with either A) a freebie or B) something with a friendly price from my local CVS.

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of Maybelline's new ColorSensational High Shine Lipstick,
in a goodie bag I received at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.  

 SensationalQuite honestly, yes!
Love that the light weight, "honey nectar" infused formula,  still manages to deliver quite a pigment punch. In addition, it has a glossy finish and an easy enough on the wallet price point to encourage trying out multiple shades.
This how my lips look in Glisten Up Pink:

Maybelline's  ColorSensational High Shine "Glisten Up Pink"

Brighter than usual, but not scary bright.
Are you as excited as I am to see what the celebs will be wearing to the the Academy Awards on Sunday night?  As, always, I'm looking forward to seeing who makes us flip and flop.  One thing I know we can count on seeing?  Lots of lip love; expect to see fuscia, coral and rich reds aplenty.

Sensational!

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...