The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Join the Club!

My CVS  beauty adventures are such a regular feature of DivaDebbi, most readers would be surprised to hear that  I am not a paid spokesperson or blogger though certainly I should be!  Those of you who have called, emailed and texted me mid-aisle for product advice or ran out to buy must latest must-have, would no doubt agree.

Nope!  For now, I'm just a satisfied, loyal customer, who appreciates their liberal cosmetics return policy.  Growing up, there was a large CVS in my home town and currently, there are several within close proximity to my all my stomping grounds.  My only deviation was when I lived in NYC, where Duane Reade's dot the landscape as frequently as ATM's and pizza joints.  Now I have another reason to be loyal to CVS and so will you:  simply join the Extracare Beauty Club to receive easy ways to save on your beauty purchases.
CVS Beauty Club membership includes:

- 10% off beauty shopping pass upon enrollment

- $5 in ExtraBucks® rewards with every $50 beauty purchase

- $3 in ExtraBucks® rewards on the member’s birthday as well as special beauty offers throughout the year

-Advance notice of new launches and promotions plus additional
ways to save in-store and online

You can  access information about the club on their newly launched Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/cvsbeautyclub and follow links to enroll very simply or go to http://www.cvs.com/  directly.

I have never been called thrifty, but I am no dope either.  There is only an upside:  I'm buying it anyway so I may as well earn something back...you too! 

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...