The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blue Dryers


Do you recognize these??? Nope, they are not something I have tried for cellulite reduction and you haven't mistakenly logged onto Heloise's Helpful Hints...
They are Dryer Balls as seen on T.V..

I am the person marketers and store managers channel, when setting up all those irresistible tzchakes along the check out aisles. This how I happened upon a set of Dryer Balls, on a recent visit to Bed Bath & Beyond.

We had recently purchased a new energy efficient dryer. Personally, I have my doubts, since it now took 4 hours to dry a load of towels. Dryer Balls claim to cut down on drying time by a third and soften clothes as effectively as fabric softeners or those toxic dryer sheets. They also are indestructible and will no doubt endure into the next century. But, do they work???

Yes they do!!! In fact, they are remarkable!!! Certainly a better impulse purchase than my last one...The Ped Egg. In the meanwhile, if I decide to give them a romp on the back of my thighs and have any luck, I'll keep you posted. Y'all know how much I love a good multi-tasker.

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...