The Clock Stops Here...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wash & Dry . Ya.


I had a very good hair day yesterday... though after taking stock of what it took to get there, it should have been aspectacular hair day. After trying to commit and entire In Style, devoted to "hair" to memory, in the course of a manicure, I began to reflect on all of the products and tools I already use...and I am still trolling for more???

Part one- 7 minute application of Medium Ash Brown Clairol Root Touch up Kit, to tame a few greys at the hairline and temper a few highlights that were looking like creme brulee. Slapped on some Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner on the ends of my hair, after microwaving it for 15 seconds. Rinsed thoroughly and than shampooed and conditioned with Loreal's Everpure.

Part Two- Towel dried and applied Nexxus Dualiste Leave-in Conditioning Spray, all over from mid hair shaft down. Sectioned hair for blow drying. Applied, John Frieda Collection Lavish Lift Root Buster to aforementioned roots. Coated bangs with Warren Tricomi Frizz Protection Calming Serum and got to work with my ceramic ionic blow dryer and three round brushes, one that is pineapple sized.

Part Three- Flat ironed stubborn curly cowlicks. Strategically placed 6 microwavable curlers, for added bounce. Finished with an all over cool shot of air from my blow dryer, followed by a light dousing of TRESemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray, and a light tipping of Garnier Water Based Shine-Wax, to my bangs and fly aways.

10 products, 3 appliances, 3 brushes, 2 combs. Normal or not??? Girls, somebody better chime in and let me know if I am within bounds or if it's time to stage and intervention. Oh, and if you can suggest a product that conditions, adds volume, root lift and shine, will you please text me... now???

xox,
Dd

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...