The Clock Stops Here...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Pres-shah!!!


Oy, Girls!!! I am starting to hear a lot of this, "Whatever you Blog about, I run right out and buy". You do??? Well, I am flattered of course, but now feel an additional sense of responsibility to y'all.

Here is something, I feel supremely confident about recommending: Benefit's BAD gal (extra black) waterproof liner. I love, the concept of the Benefit brand...specific fixes, for specific beauty ailments. I love, the adorable packaging and cheeky descriptions. The only thing I usually don't love, is the product. That's a wee bit of a problem, but not enough to deter me, from once again, rolling the beauty dice at Sephora.

BAD gal liner, winningly, addresses all my needs; It has a gel like consistency, that truly glides. It is deeply pigmented. It doesn't budge or smudge, yet plays well with a Q-tip. It is not self sharpening---which I prefer, (honing it to the sharpness of a #4 blade, every other day). Though it is only available in extra black, don't let that deter you...everyone needs a black liner in their beauty arsenal.

So, if there is anything else I can do for you---prepare your taxes, take your kid for their first drive on a highway...let me know. I've got a pretty good set of shoulders, for my friends.

xox,
Dd

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...