The Clock Stops Here...

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Hair Restoration; Two things to share

Baby Bliss Italo Luminoso Hair Dryer

I feel extraordinarily guilty about my blow dryer graveyard.  It's extensive and they are all in perfect working condition.  If any of you Lovelies, have a recommendation as to where I can donate them, I'm all ears.

The one thing I do know, is none of them were giving me what I desired; reduced drying time, high wattage and nano technology for increased shine, despite their claims.  I've always wanted to try a Baby Bliss dryer, but was not interested in paying a couple of hundred dollars for one.

Neither apparently was my colorist Melissa, who discovered the Baby Bliss Italo Luminoso Hair Dryer.  It's a goodie, and with a $79.99 price tag, I left the salon and headed straight to Ulta.  While researching this post, I just found it available through this link at Walmart, for a whopping $20 less.  2000 watts of perfect.

Pretty much, it's the dryer of my dreams, so whether or not you need it, I don't think you will be disappointed if you buy it, and certainly not, for that price.

That's part 1....



 Part 2...

I include the picture above, because the first thing that caught my eye is that my hair looked shiny and healthy.  This on a night that was still in the 90's well after sundown with a humidity index to match; generally a recipe for dull, fuzzy hair, reminiscent of, well, you know...

The night before this picture was taken, I decided to douse my tired locks in some microwaved Kerastase Elixir  deep conditioner, that I found in my stash.  It quickly dried into a a moldable bun and I promptly fell asleep with it in my hair.

I've long been a fan of reverse deep conditioning---no need to stand shivering with a hair masque on in the shower, when you can pregame. Simply apply first, shampoo and skip the conditioner.  This took it to a whole other level, as I now used my first overnight masque.

I was amazed and delighted to see how revived my hair was the next morning after washing and blow drying with my Baby Bliss Italo Luminoso.  As I write this now, I'm pre GOT, and plan to leave my Kerastase Elixir in until 10 when it's over.  Should I dose off, my hair will look even better for it...

xox,
DD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...