|$6.99- $9.99 (apparently, depending on the rent per square foot of your local drugstore)|
I am in search of a great eye makeup remover. I was hopeful that I would find it in Neutrogena's New Extra Gentle Makeup Remover Pads.
I am still in search of a great eye makeup remover.
I would rate them a 7.0 Here's what I liked:
- The pads are large and plush
- One can be used for both eyes (but it is a sorry looking mess afterwards)
- It's not oily and doesn't leave any residue
- It has a light, reasonably pleasant smell
- It easily removed all of my eye shadow
Here's what I didn't:
- The pads are fairly dry. If I felt that way with pad 1, not sure how moist it would feel at pad 30
- It did not remove all of my waterproof mascara (Benefit's They're Real) completely, (though in fairness I think only Crisco in the blue can could accomplish this feat)
- They are fairly expensive. At $10 buck a month in my neck of the woods for 30 pads, that's $120 a year on eye makeup remover. I am not sold.
So my lovelies...What have you got for me??? Bear in mind two things please:
1) I don't like oily removers
2) I equate spending money on this mundane maintenance item to having my gutters cleaned.
I would rather spend it on something else, so I'm not looking to buy a prestige remover in the $30 price range.
Your suggestions are most welcome! I'm all ears.