Sephora does a spectacular job of highlighting new launches, reviewing the must try trends and bringing us the latest beauty breakthroughs each season. If you didn't get your catalog yet, don't fret!!! Click this link and pick your faves from the HOT NOW catalog. Here's what caught my eye:
- Living Proof's Straight 5.5 oz $29- Livng Proof was one of the original companies to bring humidity blocking products to the market. This spray can be used on both wet or dry hair to lock in straightness. I'm intrigued.
- Benefit's They're Real! $22- They have been cooking it up for 3 years and it has a ball tipped brush... That's good enough for me.
- Ultraflesh Eyeliner Kit $39- This is an exclusive. 5 different brushes to create different looks with one shimmering black liner. I like exclusives.
- Hourglass Film Noir Lash Lacquer $28- Need to shuzzzsh up your day look without starting over before a night out? I often do... I would definitely love to see what painting on some lacquered shine over mascara can achieve..
- Bumble and Bumble's Let It Shine- Shampoo $22, Conditioner $23 and Finishing Spray $25. The promise of shiny hair??? They got me at sh.
- Korres Quercetin and Oak Concealer and Corrector $22- Another exclusive, this lovely line from Athens, combines concealer with a potent anti-oxidant. I love makeup that multi-tasks.
- Soft Metallic Shadows
- Deeply side parted hair
- Winged liner
- Red lips
How do you know when your summer is in its twilight and what things make you look forward to Fall?